List:       kolab-users
Subject:    webclient
From:       Hamish <lists () subvs ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-17 15:51:30

Hello all
I have been asked about a web client for kolab. How dangerous is the
webclient currently? Is there a possibility of it eating mail or
damaging anything, or will it just freeze/die and annoy users?
What are the risks of installing and using it? If anyone who has
installed it could please let me know of their experience i would be
very grateful.
Thanks,