List:       kroupware
Subject:    Re: Need some Docs.......
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2005-01-19 8:56:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 12:20, Stefan wrote:
> I want to write a perl-script, which converts the calendar on my SE P900
> (typically in VCAL format) to Kolab-XML. Are there any docs available,
> regarding this topic?

What is the motivation behind doing this?
Usually a sync software would do the work... or are you turning
your SE P900 into a kolab2 client? :-)
(Almost seems like a subject for kolab-devel. )

Start at the kolab-format documentation from CVS.
Of course there are additional documents about vCalendar.

> And second: Are there any docs regarding Sieve? I want to create an
> additional mailbox-account for "mobile access" (security reasons) and want
> to filter the mails in my primary mailbox and copy selected mails to this
> "mobile-mailbox".

http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]