List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kolab-devel] Feature Sponsorship
From:       "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve () kolabsys ! com>
Date:       2013-03-06 7:24:30

At the moment you'd get in touch with either grote@kolabsys.com or myself.

> Does Kolab have a bounty system in place for things already on the roadmap
> to help with implmentation?

Funny you would ask that.

We were discussing in early February that we want to offer something like t=
hat.

Unfortunately we've not yet found the time to work on that.

> We also support many Mac users and can help test and file bug reports
> against multiple OS versions for the features we sponsor.

That would be much appreciated.

Would you by chance also be interested in KDE PIM/Kontact on Mac?

We are right now re-packaging the latest version and want to give it a push =

towards stabilisation. Help with QA and the occasional issue fix (or allowi=
ng =

for someone deeper upstream to fix things) would be much appreciated.

> Thanks for an amazing project, and your time and dedication.

You are very welcome, and likewise thanks for the way in which you engage.

With best regards,
Georg

-- =

Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Wondering whether Kolab is for you?
Z=FCrich, Switzerland				Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try

e: greve@kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com