On Tuesday 05 March 2013 09.33:37 mactroopers wrote: > If we wanted to put money towards feature/s for 3.1 (the CalDav/CardDav > SabreDav and Owncloud integration), how would we go about it? = At the moment you'd get in touch with either grote@kolabsys.com or myself. > Does Kolab have a bounty system in place for things already on the roadmap > to help with implmentation? Funny you would ask that. We were discussing in early February that we want to offer something like t= hat. Unfortunately we've not yet found the time to work on that. > We also support many Mac users and can help test and file bug reports > against multiple OS versions for the features we sponsor. That would be much appreciated. Would you by chance also be interested in KDE PIM/Kontact on Mac? We are right now re-packaging the latest version and want to give it a push = towards stabilisation. Help with QA and the occasional issue fix (or allowi= ng = for someone deeper upstream to fix things) would be much appreciated. > Thanks for an amazing project, and your time and dedication. You are very welcome, and likewise thanks for the way in which you engage. With best regards, Georg -- = Georg C. F. Greve Chief Executive Officer Kolab Systems AG Wondering whether Kolab is for you? Z=FCrich, Switzerland Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try e: greve@kolabsys.com t: +41 78 904 43 33 w: http://kolabsys.com pgp: 86574ACA Georg C. F. Greve _______________________________________________ Kolab-devel mailing list Kolab-devel@kolab.org https://www.intevation.de/mailman/listinfo/kolab-devel