List:       kolab-devel
Subject:    [Kolab-devel] Feature Sponsorship
From:       mactroopers <jspisak () mactroopers ! com>
Date:       2013-03-05 16:33:37

If we wanted to put money towards  feature/s for 3.1 (the CalDav/CardDav SabreDav and \
Owncloud integration), how would we go about it?  Does Kolab have a bounty system in \
place for things already on the roadmap to help with implmentation?

We also support many Mac users and can help test and file bug reports against \
multiple OS versions for the features we sponsor.

Thanks for an amazing project, and your time and dedication.

All my best,

Jason Spisak