List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.1 Release
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-10 19:13:28

Yes, I support Nicolas in this. I'm currently compiling all day just to be
able to read my mail with KDE HEAD, People that want to hack on koffice for a
few hours a week don't want to spend that on fighting problems in kdelibs.

It's also a good test to see if kdelibs remains source compatible.

Cheers,
Waldo