List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Visio file format
From:       Landshark <root () verticaladdiction ! net>
Date:       2001-05-20 16:52:29

One of the problems I forsee is that Visio stencils are VBScript based.
Everything is done from a formula and evaluated when draw or moved.

-dave

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 09:47:43AM +0000, Kent Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was using "file" and "khexedit" to pierce into Visio stencil file format
> (.vss).  I didn't get any where far.
>
> Has anyone here look at Visio stencils?  If so, have anyone written a design
> how Visio stencils work?
>
> This is what I'm interested in the Visio stencils:
> 1)  Extraction of the image
> 2)  Extraction of the connector points
> 3)  Dimension of the shape
> 4)  Extracting of the name of the image
>
> Thanks!
> --kent

| Dave Marotti                | Looking for a Visio alternative for *nix?    |
| lndshark ! speakeasy net    | Kivio : http://thekompany.com/projects/kivio |