List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Author list for documentation.
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-20 18:42:10

On Sunday 20 May 2001 07:38, Mike McBride wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need to get together a list of developers for the KWord documentation.

kword --author
shows that information BTW :)

> There are many ways you can have yourselves listed:
>
> Individually.
> Individually with descriptions of what you have done.
> Simply "The Koffice Team".
>
> or however you want.  Just let me know.

The former or the latter are fine with me.
The intermediate solution would require a too frequent updating IMHO.
Thomas just said he'd prefer the latter, but I think I'd prefer the former
(a list of authors). We did that with Konqueror and it worked ok :)

> It would be great if everyone could agree on a format, then send me the
> information (either together as a group, or individually), so I can get it
> entered into the documentation.

Do you need more information than this ?
    Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie@kde.org>
    Thomas Zander <zander@earthling.net>
    David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com>
    Laurent Montel <lmontel@mandrakesoft.com>

Well, that's only the base KWord.
We should also add all the filters related to KWord, and e.g. the kformula authors
(since KWord is the primary place for using formulas).