List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Visio file format
From:       Kent Nguyen <kent () mslinux ! com>
Date:       2001-05-21 8:17:42

I want to import the stencils from Visio.  They have quite a few :)

I've contacted Microsoft about giving me some documentations on the Visio
file format.  Once they provide the necessary specification to the file
format, importing can be quite easy.

If not, I'll take screenshots of all Visio stencils, and do some cut and
paste.  Then write .sml file to the cutted image.  Microsoft "shared source"
philosophy allows me to share this amongst my peers.  So no legal issue here.

--kent