List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: kword is very impressive
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-21 8:38:32

Hi!
Credits here go to the currently active KWord developers...

Subject: kword is very impressive
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:31:04 +0200
From: Kasim Terzic <kasim.terzic@tu-harburg.de>
To: reggie@kde.org

Hi

I've tried koffice (kword in particular) several times before, while it
wasn't at such an advanced state. I've just finished compiling it again and
must say that I am thoroughly impressed by it. From the word go, it does
exactly what I expect from a word processor, not more, not less. After having
to use MS Word and StarOffice recently to do some work, this is certainly a
welcome change. Keep up the good work!

Cosmo