List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Author list for documentation.
From:       Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 () email ! com>
Date:       2001-05-20 5:38:47

Hi everyone,

I need to get together a list of developers for the KWord documentation.
There are many ways you can have yourselves listed:

Individually.
Individually with descriptions of what you have done.
Simply "The Koffice Team".

or however you want.  Just let me know.

It would be great if everyone could agree on a format, then send me the
information (either together as a group, or individually), so I can get it
entered into the documentation.

Thanks.

Mike McBride, KWord documentation author.