List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice libs API cleanup
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-20 11:29:38

As part of those API changes, an important change was the addition
of zooming support in the painting of embedded objects.

This is done with the addition of double zoomX and zoomY to
paintEverything() (the one called by the hosting application)
and to paintContents() (the one implemented by a koffice part).

I quick-fixed all applications in CVS to add those two arguments so
that they follow the API change, but the actual support for zooming
in paintContents still needs to be done.

Please add that support to your application.

I know, KWord doesn't show the right example since it doesn't
implement paintContents yet ;-) I'll get to it soon.