List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-02 17:03:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, Thomas Zander wrote:
> thats like a bucket of cold water in the face.

yeah, i know, and i'm not enjoying throwing these buckets of water, either.
this is not an easy thread for anyone (the feeling in my gut when i send these
emails is not a good one), but i really don't feel that i can stand by in
silence as all of you continue to go on as you have been. i care too much
about all of you and about KDE as a whole.

i know you guys aren't meaning to make things worse, that you all honestly
want things to be better (though you may have different ideas of what that
means :), and that what we're seeing is 99% innocent and honest attempts to do
what you each think is good. that people have good intentions and desires is
most of the battle, so that's the good news.

> I'm man enough to admit I make mistakes; thanks for telling me what

thanks for taking responsibility like that; i know this is not easy, but it
needs to be pushed through to completion so everyone can get back to what we
enjoy doing and do best: making great free software.

i look forward to seeing the renames in the repo.

and i'm really, really happy to see resolution on the readme file thing
happening through mutual effort and trust. kudos to both you and Boud for
that.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se