List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice split
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-28 8:24:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 27 Oct 2010 17:22:58 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Well I leave what I wrote for considering of the community members,
> those not initially involved in the hard decision of splitting.
> Your reply in this thread and in many discussions, as I remember,
> shows possible source of nasty issues. This includes claiming that the
> discussion goes off topic or requesting for re-reading. Let's re-read
> again then: you refer to FOCUS 7 times in your original post. And to
> PRIORITIES 9 times. This is not a minor reference in my logic. I am
> afraid we do not even have agreement about _what's your post about_,
> so I am sorry but further dialogue is not very useful.

The constant harping on problems, particularly of the past, are not helping at
all (this is not directed at one person, but to the whole group).  Please
confine your replies to positive suggestions that may help the future of
KOffice, in whatever form it develops.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group