List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugs against the Essen branch
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-09-23 9:06:27

Wouldn't it be easiest to create a version "koffice-essen" and report against that? Clear for everyone, Thomas doesn't have to bother with those bugs, and when we merge the branch to trunk, we can test those bugs against trunk after merging and if still valid change the version.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse