List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: flake/canvasController
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-19 12:43:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I also think that it would indeed be good. We are here in a bit of a
particular case: some of our core developers are developing something as
outside users. In this case things get a bit confusing.
However, let's take a complete outsider company, who would want to develop
an application (closed source at least temporary) based on our libs. If they
would come asking (with a patch) to change our core API, we probably would
ask them for some example usecases. Which means, not necessary their app but
at least a good show case of how our classes would be used and why the
change in API would be necessary.

Pierre