List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    feature branch
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-26 16:42:58

As you know the main branch has been opened up for new features now and thus
any commits that are reviewed can be cherry-picked to the koffice trunk.

On IRC I understood from Inge that we will cherry-pick the features.
I have not really been following the feature branch commits and so I don't
know what is living there, but I do think we should find finished features
quickly and integrate those. The quicker its done, the easier the merge will
be.

So, to any developers that have written their features in the features branch,
let us know please so it can be reviewed and the result committed to the main
branch.

Thanks for replying :)
--
Thomas Zander