List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: gsoc: notetaking app for tabletpc
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-03-30 11:34:17

On Monday 29 March 2010, Adam wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm just thinking of creating a notetaking app for tabletpc users as a
> gsoc project.
> it should be an app similar to http://at.byu.edu/studentblog/?p=5, but on
> top of flake technology and probably including some ideas/code from
> cyrille's braindump.
>
> what do you say?
> are there already kde apps doing this, that i've not seen?
Well when it comes to rich note taking there are indeed two applications,
braindump and basket. Since you mentioned braindump, and notetaking (for
tabletpc) is among its goal, I had like to suggest to do a gsoc related to it.
In fact, I think a gsoc around a good way to create and handle shapes with
tablet (and multi touch) would be a good idea.

--
Cyrille Berger