List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Abusive copyright removal
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbo () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2010-03-29 23:09:09

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/koffice/kword/part/frames/KWTextDocumentLayout.
> cpp?view=log&pathrev=1108276
ok fair enough  - claiming copyright on such a small change  (some spaces and
moving a call) doesn't constitute much of a copyright claim.

Still even in this case where the order of those two call are still there, or
even with total removal of said work - I don't believe removing of a copyright
is correct.

Another person might also have copied the work to some other place in the file
constituting derived work.

In short - no copyright removal ever !

And I also don't see the point of removing copyrights in the first place.