List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Last call for comments on main part of ODF 1.2 draft
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2010-03-26 12:49:11

Hi everybody,

I got this mail from Michiel Leenaars from NLnet, the organization that has
sponsored a lot of KOffice and ODF work. He wants to remind us that today is
the last day for giving comments to the ODF 1.2 spec.  If we know something
that is wrong or could be improved in the spec, we have to speak up now!

Michiel wanted me to forward this to the list because he was afraid that it
would be delayed in the moderation queue if he sent it himself.

	-Inge