List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Change Tracking of Lists - Storing delete fragments
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-26 9:45:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On your example further down and on ODF shortcomings:
I am not sure these deletions should be stored as a list item at all. I
think that we should store a list-item only if the whole list item is
deleted.
Perhaps a way to handle them in current ODF is to store each of them as a
different deletion region with the <text:change> tags inside each
<list-item>.

Pierre

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Ganesh Paramasivam
<ganesh@crystalfab.com>wrote:

> Forwarding this here for future reference.
>
> - Ganesh

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

On your example further down and on ODF shortcomings:<br>I am not sure these \
deletions should be stored as a list item at all. I think that we should store a \
list-item only if the whole list item is deleted.<br>Perhaps a way to handle them in \
current ODF is to store each of them as a different deletion region with the \
&lt;text:change&gt; tags inside each &lt;list-item&gt;.<br> \
Ganesh Paramasivam <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:ganesh@crystalfab.com">ganesh@crystalfab.com</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, \
204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"> Forwarding this here for future \
reference.<br> <br>
- Ganesh<br>
---------- Forwarded message ----------<br>