List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/kword/part
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-19 10:03:01

On Friday 19. February 2010 09.31.50 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Ok, so it was a commit + revert shortly after each other. Ok, thats fair
> > enough, thanks for the quick reply to explain.
>
> I still intend to implement at least roundtripping for these properties, so
>  I  didn't want to just delete all the work I had done on figuring them
>  out, but neither did I want to clutter the code with it.

Sounds good, I am still recovering from a bit of a flu and just missed your
earlier commit. Focusing is harder...  (I'm not yet willing to admit it might
be age!)
I just though the code you removed was excellent code and comments so I was a
bit sad to see it removed. Good to know you intend to get it back later.

Hack on.
--
Thomas Zander