On Friday 19. February 2010 09.31.50 Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > Ok, so it was a commit + revert shortly after each other. Ok, thats fair > > enough, thanks for the quick reply to explain. > > I still intend to implement at least roundtripping for these properties, so > I didn't want to just delete all the work I had done on figuring them > out, but neither did I want to clutter the code with it. Sounds good, I am still recovering from a bit of a flu and just missed your earlier commit. Focusing is harder... (I'm not yet willing to admit it might be age!) I just though the code you removed was excellent code and comments so I was a bit sad to see it removed. Good to know you intend to get it back later. Hack on. -- Thomas Zander _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel