List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Move to git Was: Re: Review policy proposal. Wat: Re: koffice
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-01-30 10:42:57

On Monday 11 January 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Since we want the transition to be soft, if people think it will affect
> their  work at the feature time, we can do it later, early March. (we
> could do it just after 2.2, but then we would have to wait until
> experiencing the 4 monthes schedule)

I think it would a good thing to move KOffice to git before the hard freeze
hits. Konversation and Amarok have shown that it can be done with minimal
interruption. As Krita maintainer I'm particularly anxious that Lukas' effort
can continue in a public repository unhindered by the hard freeze.

A nice coincidence is that Cyrille and me will be in Deventer during that
period, so we could spend execute the move together, say March 1st.