List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: ToC generation step
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-28 8:38:45

On Thursday 28. January 2010 00.05.20 you wrote:
> >     Using outline level is not right, items that go into the ToC don't
> > have to have a number. Also using 'intProperty' looks wrong; use
> > hasProperty().
>
> No, it is the right way, as discussed several times (well, that's what I
>  was  said by Jean Nicolas, I couldn't go on IRC when he discussed about
>  this). It's not about having a number, it is about being referenced as
>  being part of the document structure, the outline.

Interesting; I only talked about this with Jean once and that was when he said
the outlinelevel method was not possible because of something with
defaultoutline level. (I suggested to use styles then)
If this has been discussed later, it wasn't with me, but I'm fine with you
using outline level if you researched it.

The point of using hasProperty instead of comparing with zero still stands.
--
Thomas Zander