List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: libwv2-0.4.2 release
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-01 8:37:20

On Sunday 01 November 2009 02:58:53 cricketc@gmail.com wrote:
> New release of libwv2-0.4.2. Grab it from SourceForge.
>
> Maybe this will be the last individual release of wv2, if we move it
> koffice svn. The current svn repository only has 44 revisions, since I
> moved it from cvs without importing all the history. Should we just make
> one commit into the koffice svn, or does someone want to try to import
> history as well?

In a perfect world, the CVS history as well as the current (short) SVN history
would be moved to the KOffice repository. In case KOffice switches to git
soon, this should probably be done after the move to git, since the git
importing tools seem to be slightly more flexible than the SVN ones.

Ciao,
Werner