List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    libwv2-0.4.2 release
From:       cricketc () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-11-01 1:58:53

New release of libwv2-0.4.2. Grab it from SourceForge.

Maybe this will be the last individual release of wv2, if we move it koffice
svn. The current svn repository only has 44 revisions, since I moved it from
cvs without importing all the history. Should we just make one commit into the
koffice svn, or does someone want to try to import history as well?

-Benjamin