List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/flake/tests
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-09-28 9:11:20

On Monday 28 September 2009, Thomas Zander wrote:
> The only reason to discuss this issue is if we agree that thats a valid
> usecase. I agree its possible to create this in OODraw. Though painful to
>  do. But is it a valid usecase? I would say no, its a bug in OODraw and not
>  a bug we want to support in KOffice.
>
> What do others think?
I have already said that it's not a good behaviour. But on the other hand, if
OODraw produces a lot of those invalid documents, koffice will be seen badly for
not correctly rendering them, so we would need something that would transform
it to a "valid" document and make it correctly rendered in koffice.

--
Cyrille Berger