List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    I need help with the style loading
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbo () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2009-07-19 6:23:39

Hi

I've just commited I rather big commit to get table loading working.
Unfortunately it doesn't work, because the attributes of the table style is
not loaded.

And I can't figure out what I need to do. I think it might just be a one liner
to fix it but can't figure out what.

In short. I've mad a KoTableStyle (style:style with a family of table)
It's more or less a copy/paste of ParagraphStyle/ListStyle/CharacterStyle

You can find it in libs/kotext/opendocument/KoTableStyle.cpp

it's loadOdf() function is called and it gets to the style in question i want
to load. It even calls loadOdfProperties, but loadOdfProperties doesn't find
the attributes.

i think that is because those attributes are never loaded on to the stylestack
or something., but this is where I can't figure it out

Can someone please help me and fix this thing

best regards
Casper