List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kexi/reports
From:       Jaroslaw S <kexipl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-08 11:59:10

2009/6/8  <piggz1@gmail.com>:
> Hi
> I'd certainly like to look at anything which makes kexi integrate more with office. \
> What kind of data would plato like represented in a report? Is it anything that \
> could be viewed in a record / field form?   Maybe a good option would be as a \
> predicate interface, and also make an interface for kspread?

You are right about the destination place for the additional API. But
I am afraid libpredicate will be scheduled for KOffice 2.2.
Temporary solution could be also acceptable, e.g. additional builtin
code as a private plugin (to avoid direct dependency of KPlato to Kexi
and/or back). It's ok especially if we can manage to keep the file
formats compatible with future KOffice.
How about this?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek