List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Kexi/reports
From:       Jaroslaw S <kexipl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-08 9:47:00

2009/6/8 Dag Andersen <danders@get2net.dk>:
> Hi,
> I'm thinking about adding reports to kplato and it would be nice to be able
> to reuse the kexi report stuff as much as possible.
> Is it in a state that makes it worthwhile to look into now, or do you think
> I should wait?

Dear Dag,
I think that the new reports engine has features you need (including
even painting of your gantt charts...). I am curious what Adam thinks
about this valuable integration. Kexi could gain a mode where it is
possible display reports based on data acquired from KPlato. In worst
case it is enough to create an CSV or SQLite data file and import it
directly to Kexi, _or_ add (shared) code to  kexi for reading an XML
data file KPlato saves.

Adam?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek