List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for Material
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-02 10:20:42

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 16:11, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 April 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
>> I wonder what to do with older screenshots, they are always kind of fun to
>> present, so I would vote for keeping them somewhere, but probably not in
>> the main page of each application. In a section "archeology" ? Or simply in
>> a black hole.
>
> Yes, I really want to show people the progress we've made between various
> versions of krita. I'll also try to improve a little on Cyrille's description
> of krita. There isn't already, by any chance, a beta install where we can
> simply type the text in a cms, is there?

Not yet. Well, there is. But it runs locally on my machine. ;)

Before you spend hours on this text I would prefer to start with a
more visual page. Thorsten send links to screenshots with 2 line
descriptions earlier in this thread. Can I have that for all apps,
please? That would be ideal.

Please use the Oxygen style for consistency if you can, widescreen or
not is nothing I currently care about. ;)

Alexandra
--
Alexandra Leisse
Sent from Oslo, 03, Norway