List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: windows installer, too old?
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-16 9:39:41

2009/4/16 Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net>:
> On Thursday 16 April 2009, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> Not 'wants'. It is.
>>
>> But I won't maintain Krita package for you, that's what I say. I can't
>> even get it compile reasonably.
> And you can't even report compilation error ?

On windows I have disabled krita/ dir long ago, so not quite at least for now.
What I try to say is that we could split our packaging tasks in order
to keep the quality. Just like packaging tasks are delegated to
individual maintainers in case of Linux distros.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek