List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: windows installer, too old?
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-04-16 9:51:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thursday 16 April 2009, you wrote:
> On windows I have disabled krita/ dir long ago, so not quite at least for
> now. What I try to say is that we could split our packaging tasks in order
> to keep the quality. Just like packaging tasks are delegated to
> individual maintainers in case of Linux distros.
That you only want to maintain only kexi package is fine.

But having something that compile would be a first start. Having people that
compile on a regular basis, and find error early make them much more easier to
fix, even if it's not the person who do the compilation who make the fix. If you
are unwilling to build krita on windows, even if it's just to report
compilation errors, makes me wonder why I should build kexi on linux (and
sometime on freebsd) and report errors ? (and/or fix them when they are easy).
Being part of KOffice is also that, build other applications and report errors.

--
Cyrille Berger