List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: windows installer, too old?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-16 9:38:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 16. April 2009 11:05:36 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> > Then why does kexi wants to be part of koffice ?
>
> Not 'wants'. It is.
>
> But I won't maintain Krita package for you, that's what I say. I can't
> even get it compile reasonably.

I think the question is more that why would you only work on your own app and
not work with the rest of the koffice developers to make koffice work
properly on Windows.

Like talking about why you can't fix Krita (or KWord) to compile on Windows.

Using the KOffice libraries (flake etc) and looking like the rest of the
KOffice apps is naturally something that we have not given up on either.  As
kexi *is* part of KOffice ;)
--
Thomas Zander