List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kword default look
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-23 22:13:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 23. March 2009 21.51.07 Thomas Zander wrote:
> as a recent thread here showed, kword looks quite unfinished in its initial
> startup. For the release I think a trick most koffice apps use is wanted to
> fix this.
> I came up with the following default setup; what do you guys think about
> that?
>
>  http://imagebin.ca/view/2asgnztB.html

I probably should have made clear this is *only* about the locations and
visibility of the dockers.

Yes, there are a million things wrong with the UI, I know that too. But as I
can't fix everything before the release could we please focus only on the
default positioning of the dockers and if you think some other dockers should
be visible by default.

Thanks!