List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: merge pagestyle changes back to trunk
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2008-08-12 22:20:01

On Tuesday 12 August 2008, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 11. August 2008 17:40:17 Pierre wrote:
> > > Unit tests :)   I noted that at least one didn't compile, I'd like it if
> > > we can even make them pass.
> >
> > Now they compile, but they may segfault/fail... Work in progress...
> > But I think that it's already enough for the merge, isn't it ?
>
> Still doesn't compile for me; did you try with a clean install dir?

yes. The reason is, that libs/guiutils does not install koguiutils_export.h
which is included in some installed headers. It's fixed in our branch but not
in trunk and works fine here.

> To answer if you can integrate while the test fails;  well, I'm thinking
> the main reason we have unit tests is to make sure we don't have
> regressions. Ignoring a test if it fails should be something that feels
> very wrong to all of us, so please do make sure all relevant tests pass,
> there is no problem with waiting a couple more days with the integration,
> right?

absolute though I wouldn't see it as critical. Anyway, to wait some more days
and fix them before can't harm :)

beside the unittests are there other things left we need to do before the
merge or right after?