List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Yay! Logo update
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-03-20 17:11:04

Hi,

I just got a phone call from Michiel, the designer who made the great logo for
KOffice we've discussed before. I've got a nice, big svg of that logo, but
he's all set to start making variations on the main logo for the individual
applications -- which is quite a bit beyond the original brief! Like the
kspread logo he did as an example initially.

So -- we may well have, very soon, really nice, professional logo's for the
individual apps that show the relationship while still being individually
recognizable!

I'm feeling rather pleased :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt