Hi, I just got a phone call from Michiel, the designer who made the great logo for KOffice we've discussed before. I've got a nice, big svg of that logo, but he's all set to start making variations on the main logo for the individual applications -- which is quite a bit beyond the original brief! Like the kspread logo he did as an example initially. So -- we may well have, very soon, really nice, professional logo's for the individual apps that show the relationship while still being individually recognizable! I'm feeling rather pleased :-) -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel