List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KDE Usability
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-03-20 13:20:30

Hi,

Lars Noodén, a developer at OpenOffice.org whom I know, sent me this.  Is
there any particular project in KOffice that would benefit most from this?

	-Inge

Subject: KDE Usability
Date: Wednesday 19 March 2008
From: Lars Noodén <lars@umich.edu>
To: Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se>

Hi, Inge,

One of my colleagues at Kemi-Tornio University of Applied Sciences
(polytechnic) has asked what kind of usability testing project I can
scrounge up for his students.  Is there anything that they could do with
KDE or Koffice?

regards,
-Lars