List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Status again
From:       Martin Pfeiffer <hubipete () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-03-13 10:59:21

Hi,

> * Animations: pluginification waiting on redesign to fit better with SMIL
> * Text Shape: Martin doing some work; not sure about status?
I started the work but actually stoped it because I don't have enough time to
concentrate on the topic which is quite complex. Until mid april I have to
write exams for university so there is always time to hack as a recreation
but not enough time to concentrate on a complete new codebase... So I worked
on formula shape instead and implemented some low hanging stuff...

> * Page Effects: pretty much done, including selection listview
> * ODF: redesign for data centers done, not sure about the implications,
> though.
> * Hired KWord hacker: no news, as far as I am aware.
> * I've been ill last two weeks, so I only did some recreational Krita
> hacking.
>
> I do not feel, at this moment, confident enough to commit to any kind of a
> schedule, not unless we've manage to create a good ODF todo (in which case
> I'll have something to hack on for KOffce again, too).
stay tuned