List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: logo proposal
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Linus_=D6stberg?=" <talavis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-17 9:51:16

(I'm not involved in koffice, just reading the list)

Actually, krita would be chalk or crayon, pencil is called "penna", or
more specifically "blyertspenna".

A funny sidenote is that kex (without the i) == cracker in swedish.

As for the naming, I'd say either keep the current naming (which I
would prefer) or let the three main apps (word, spread, present) be
called {KO}, indicating that those have the main functionality people
used to Microsoft Office (and other Office suites) will expect.

// Linus