List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.0 proposal
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-02-11 16:49:58

On Monday 11 February 2008, C. Boemann wrote:
> > I also don't think that I can dive in kpresenter developement (or flake,
> > my
> > experience with porting the perspective grid to 2.0 is proof of what I am
> > saying) in less than 2 or 3 monthes.
>
> Well I'm working on the imagesshape, which could need some basic
> coloradjustment tools - that wouldn't be that far from your expertise. and
> certainly very isolated from flake.
How do you plan to have this without releasing Krita ? Or will you just
install krita/image ? The way I see it, 99% of the work is embedding the
filter dialog (maybe just the filter selector + the filter config) in the
KisTool docker and then run it on the image. (and I also asked myself the
question in what way is color adjustement release critical for kpresenter ?)

> Also the small colorselector needs to be perfected
Well I wait for a list of bugs :)

> and moved to libs and
> used by KoColorDocker.
>
> I'm sure there will be lots of other small assignments, that would free up
> time for others to do flake work.
In fact I think I will wait for the 3 (or 4 monthes) until 2.0 get released,
and work full time on other things.

Have all fun.

--
Cyrille Berger