List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.0 proposal
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-02-11 18:44:36

On Monday 11 February 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> well .. if it is of any interest ... i'd be willing to put aside a few
> hours a week to hack on kpresenter ... but i'm not really interested in
> working on a drawing-app-that-shows-slides. i'd be happy to work on an
> outliner, help with xinerama presentation mode and similar things, though.
> it would be a nice break every week for a few hours from plasma and would
> be work on a tool i *really* need.

I've added "outline editor" to
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Kpresenter_audit#Outline_editor --
although perhaps it also belongs to "organizing slides". I'm not sure what
kind of an interface you are envisioning -- I can imagine anything between a
hierarchical outline editor with links to objects and properties to a
flowchart diagrammer with pop-up edit boxes...

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi