List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice status survey
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-12-04 13:06:31

Hi people,

We were discussing the tagging of the next alpha together with KDE 4.0RC2 on
IRC today, and the topic of the current status of KOffice came up.  It turns
out that nobody really knows the full status, so we decided to do a little
survey.

Would the maintainers of each component please reply to this mail in the
mailing list and state here:
 * which features that are still not implemented, but which you want for 2.0?
 * which features that exist, but are still far from usable?
You do *not* have to name every feature in the program, and especially not
those that only have polishing left.

That would give us an idea for how far we are from being able to release a
beta and/or a release candidate.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |