List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Licensing - Or - How I learned to love kicking people (fwd)
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-11-08 8:40:34

If we intend to release another 1.6, we really need to update the licenses
in that branch to gplv3 compatible, like gplv2+ or gplv2 + gplv3. So, I'm
forwarding this mail from Dirk with the list of problem areas.

I seem to remember that we already fixed trunk some time ago, although I may
be mistaken, and of course it's possible that new problems have crept in. Dirk
is also going to run his script on trunk & will let me have the results when
they are in.