List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Berlin Sprint Action List Update
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-06 14:15:41

> Maybe we should have instructions on getting and using 4.4 on the koffice wiki

That reminds me.  I have KDE (including KOffice) built against Qt 4.3,
but I also have a checkout of the Qt 4.4 snapshot.

Rather than re-compiling the whole of KDE I would like to just make
the existing binaries link against the Qt 4.4 libraries at runtime.
Unfortunately changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the location of the
Qt 4.4 libs didn't have the desired effect.  Do you know if it is
possible to do this?