List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/main
From:       PiggZ <adam () piggz ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-10-27 12:27:15

My 0.02gpb as someone developing an app outside koffice svn which uses some
koffice libs.

I feel it would be easier to update an app for any incompatibilities with
2.1, than include all the headers i need from koffice (which would include
koproperty, koruler, kounit, and all they depend on) so if it came down to
a vote, id go with installing the headers.

Does anyone have an rough figures on how many external apps use kolibs, and
would thus be affected by the libs incompatibilities (tho i guess it would
assume ppl porting apps from koffice 1.6 aswell)

Cheers