My 0.02gpb as someone developing an app outside koffice svn which uses some koffice libs. I feel it would be easier to update an app for any incompatibilities with 2.1, than include all the headers i need from koffice (which would include koproperty, koruler, kounit, and all they depend on) so if it came down to a vote, id go with installing the headers. Does anyone have an rough figures on how many external apps use kolibs, and would thus be affected by the libs incompatibilities (tho i guess it would assume ppl porting apps from koffice 1.6 aswell) Cheers Cyrille Berger wrote: >> So why give up now? > For me it's simple, so not it's not a give up, now it's vote time: > > 1) no headers no .so no krita-plugins during 2.0/2.1 > 2) headers, .so and krita-plugins during 2.0/2.1 > _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel