List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 2.0 alpha4
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2007-10-04 22:57:38

On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Inge Wallin wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Today KDE 4.0 beta 3, is or will be tagged.  This means that KOffice 2.0
> alpha4 is tagged at the same time.
>
> As usual I'm going to produce some form of release notes. If you want your
> particular component to be mentioned in them I want you to send a reply to
> this mail with a short text about what has changed since KO2.0alpha3. I
> have seen lots of commits all over the place, so I think there are lots of
> things to write about.
>
> I'd prefer if you send the mail to the list instead of personally to me.
>
> 	-Inge

KWord
* Improved ISO OpenDocument numbered headers and outline loading
* Made loading ISO OpenDocument for TextShapes working
* improved accessibility for the 'Select Bookmark' dialog
* be sure bookmarks have an unique name
* Extended the functionality of the OpenOffice.org python script.

KSpread
* allow to import/export ods-files in the KSpread table-shape
* allow to add, remove and edit sheets within the table-shape
* be able to switch between the sheets in the table-shape
* fix a crash on resize in the table-shape

svn log -r 708332:HEAD helps there to remember btw ;)